Sunday, July 8, 2007

Variations on Nothingness


Today is about nothing... a WHOLE LOT of nothing. I am going to read my book, maybe watch a movie, and I might (just might) leave the apartment to get food of some kind. But all in all, I intend to do a crap load of nothing today.

No laundry, no cleaning, no cooking... nothing. This is supposed to be my weekend off. I will resume working Tuesday when I have to teach again. (Cause that's a joy and a half).

I'm noticing that the city is also rather quiet - with the exception for the crazy honking that just happened. I think Vancouver is in Sunday mode, where the city stays pretty still for most of the day, and you only see activity when you hit Robson, or one of the malls. But for the most part, its quiet and relaxed. Which I'm really happy about, means that my laziness will be rewarded today! Hooray!

So, I am off to do my nothingness and enjoy it. Oh and laugh at Jes cause he has to go to Chilliwack today... HA HA!

No comments:

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto