Saturday, July 14, 2007

Marking and Beaches


So, what does a newly minted Master do the day after his defense? He marks papers naturally! Cause that is what my life is all about. I have about 80 papers from Langara - which won't be too bad I don't think, I should be able to get them done in a short amount of time. I would like to have them done by monday. Then I have my own students' papers to mark. Those won't take any time at all. All they are are revised versions of the last paper. So they will be quick reads.

Still not too excited about marking them.

Later on today I have a departmental party to go to, it is a going away party for 3 professors - one of them is my supervisor. She hinted rather hard that she would like me to go to this thing, so I can't really disappoint. We are going to go with a few other grad students from the department. It should be pretty interesting.

Later - back to Lost. Onto Season 3!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marking and barbeques - sounds like a fun day to me! Mmmm... bbq'ed fried rice.....

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto