Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This Calls for a... Sexy Party!


The last few days have been rather eventful - on monday after I got home from the local college, I went out and picked up some life giving pills from London Drugs and came home to a message from Bri inviting Jes and I over for a sleep over.

Now, being urban gay men, we don't wander into the suburbs too often, but figured what the hey - we want to meet Bri's cats and hanging out with her is one of the best parts of our week, so off we went. And it was a lot of fun. Watched Sex and the City... listened to Bri's friends complain about men... I still am confused about that whole story. Smoked some, watched Bri and Jes do pot, and drank a lot. The sleep was not the best, having two cats incubate my feet all night got a bit hot... but the bed was super comfy.

I felt like a 16 year old again. Fun times. Although I worry that my morningness scared Bri - I am not the happiest person ever in the morning.

Then I taught all day yesterday - I don't think I said anything too too horrible to my students, but I did get mad at them for not knowing anything about certain questions I asked to prepare them for the final exam.

Oh and I arranged for the movers to come get my stuff - they will pick it all up on the 9th of August and it will arrive in TO a day after I do on the 25th. Exciting! Also talked to the landlady - seems nice, if not a little crazy.

Today is mom's birthday so I am heading out for lunch with her. Then more gay bar karaoke tonight!

Its a sexy party in my life right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we really gave 'er on the sexy party front last night. What shall we do for an encore?

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto