Monday, July 23, 2007

Sometimes you need...


Sometimes you need a little David Boreanaz to get you through the day. I love this picture of David, every time I see it I can't help but imagine that he and I have children and he would be walking around shirtless taking care of our baby.

Today has been a good day - Bri drove me to the local college to get the payment forms in order so I can get paid for all that marking I did. We then drove off to a local sushi place to eat and then grooved on Journey as she drove me home.

Now some more marking and then off to London Drugs to pick some stuff up.

Tomorrow - the dreaded tuesday of teaching.

2 comments:

JPB said...

So why is Tuesday so dreaded?

Anonymous said...

mmmm.... Journey.

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto