Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happiness is...


Today has been a good day - got up nice and late, goofed off on line, then marked a bit. Went and had a great brunch at Brown's Restaurant Bar in Yaletown, after which I marked some more and then talked to Hotty McHot from Toronto.

That last bit made me really happy!

I know he reads this... so I can't gush too much. But I am quite smitten with him and am really nervous to meet him for the first time.

Tonight Bri is coming over and we are going to help her with a presentation and she will help us with packing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your day ended well, too. Mine sure did!!!!

Matt J. said...

McHot is... well hot. I will send you an email.

My day ended really well!

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto