Thursday, July 12, 2007

Groggy Heat


It is too hot! I certainly don't complain about the heat normally, but when you have to prepare for your MA defense tomorrow and the heat makes it hard to do that... well I then complain. I have to write this brief introduction about my paper for tomorrow - and I have not put a single word down on the page. I know what I want to say, but I am too tired and too hot to do so. Yuck.

I will probably talk about why I wrote the paper, what it was that inspired me, why it developed in the way it did. Blah Blah Blah.

By tomorrow at 5 - I will have my Master's!!!!

This morning I went up to school and got my students' papers - I have not touched them yet, and don't really plan on it at all till the weekend. Plus I am getting papers from Lovely Langara lady today - wow, that's a lot of marking! But I need the money.

Ok, gotta write a little bit... then dinner on the Drive. I think I need more ice tea.

No comments:

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto