Monday, July 9, 2007

Sand and Sun


Today is beach day! I decided earlier this weekend that I am going to hit the beach and chill out with my book, my ipod, and many many cute boys. So, once I am finished with this post I am headed out the door to find a nice spot on English Bay (pictured above) to chill out and enjoy the sun.

Yesterday I did as promised and did nothing - I read my book, I watched tv, I had dinner, then snacked on cherries all night. It was a great day. Looking to repeat it today.

Hope you all have a great day - although I know from Hottie McHot in Toronto that it is 40 degrees there... ouch! That is not fun heat, that is killer heat!

No comments:

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto