Monday, September 17, 2007

Till October...

Jes left tonight, I took him out to the airport and saw him off. I miss him already... its amazing that even in a couple days we managed to fall into our old patterns and our old relationship as twins/bffs.

I had a great 6 days with him - saw a lot of the city, got a great tattoo, spent too much money, drank a lot with him and Marcos, and even got to see Alexandra Ribera - a great local folk artist and friend of Marcos's. Please check out her myspace page here

Being able to hang out with Jes over the weekend was the breath of fresh air I needed to jump start my semester. Also it makes me look forward to next year when the musketeers are reunited! I hope that Jes had as much fun as I did...

oh and Jes, enjoy your Tuesday which is Friday, k?

No comments:

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto