Monday, September 10, 2007

Running Head First Back Into a World of Academia

This afternoon at 4 I will be sitting in my first class for my PhD - and yes, for those of you in the know, I am pretty damn nervous. It has been well over a year since I actually was in a classroom so I am a bit rusty in that department. But that being said, I know how to work a room... I just turn on the charm and do my best.

Today is Art of Sex - a class that I am still trying to get the books for without spending HUGE amounts of money on them new. Failing at this so far. But it looks like a fantastic class. I will post more about it later tonight when I get home.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK - so I think you're already in class but good luck anyway! You WILL do well.

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto