Saturday, August 25, 2007

When Genres Collide - the Collection

My first publication just came out this past week. I attended a conference for the Science Fiction Research Association last year and they turned the proceedings into a edited volume. It is now available for purchase from amazon.com. I did a paper on Joss Whedon's Firefly. I am rather proud of that paper.

Go out and buy a copy! Relish in my writings!

Here is a link to the amazon.com listing

Here is the table of contents.

Buy Buy

2 comments:

C. H. said...

I Love, I mean LOVE Joss Whedon. As far as I am concerned, he's a genius.

Matt J. said...

yes I love him too - he is a genius, one of the many reasons I tend to write about him. I love Firefly a little too much!

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto