Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The little presentation that could... apparently.

Got my mark back from the very odd presentation I did last week in my Victorian Lit class. Remember, I had never been in that class before last week - I had to miss the first two classes due to my illness - so I had NO idea what was going on in it. I had never talked to the prof before, except via email and I was asked to give a presentation in a group.

So I did - I presented on the 3 articles we were supposed to have read that week. And boy was I ever freaking out about it.

Got a lovely email today from the prof - its been a long time since I saw a plus sign follow an A. Guess we did not do so badly after all. Lets keep this momentum going!

Today I am off to Ezra's Pound to drink lovely coffee and eat lovely Croissants while I do work on my assignment for tomorrow's class.

This has started as a good day... faggy is happy.

No comments:

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto