Monday, January 28, 2008

Faggy continues Upward

Got my papers back from last semester - I was really pleased with most of the comments. I think the places that my profs pointed out that needed improvement were places I knew needed improvement.

Nonetheless, the results were good. The feedback nice, with lots of "excellents" and "fantastic points".

And I am happy to inform that my Matt Shepard paper is going to be revised for publication with the help of my prof.

Besides that, Vanessa and I scoured the libraries today to find articles on brains and altered states of mind that we are going to write about for our assignment that is due on wednesday. I chose something called "The Brain and Its Use." Sounds pretty straight forward to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The brain is never straightforward. But the _____ is the gatekeeper to the brain. That's what I know.

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto