Thursday, January 31, 2008

Girls hitting the City Streets...


Today was a total girl's day for me - I had a fantastic coffee with Holly this morning. We talked about her upcoming trip to New York in April with me giving hotel suggestions and then about a possible mini excursion that our little group might take somewhere while her boyfriend is here. And then, we talked about next year's trip when I go visit her in England.

After that, I met up with Lindsey at Future (it is not actually Future's - although we will continue to call it that) and had glorious amounts of coffee and food. We stared at the hot guy that we have become friends with - and both created fantasies where he has a pick up truck and drives around in it with his big dog, who Lindsey thinks he should name Girlfriend. I managed to write my response to Uncle Tom's Cabin - finally done!!! YAY!!!! While Linds vibrated in her chair because of the amount of coffee she had. When I could not longer watch the vibrating Lindsey, we wandered off to her place to get ready to go clothes shopping.

And man did we ever shop. First we met up with Claire and hit up Sehpora, where I almost bought Prada cologne. Then onto various stores to find a pair of jeans for Lindsey - when we hit up Jacob we knew we had found the goldmine. A huge 60% off sale everything. Linds got a sweater and jeans for 30 bucks.

H&M was next - where I bought Jeans for 29 bucks. Then RW&Co - hello cute brown sweater (10 bucks) and Grey blazer (20 bucks) for Matt!

I almost bought shoes at Holts - but realized I needed to stop spending!

We then hit home and had dinner - don't ask what we had... I won't tell.

It was a great day - gossip, coffee, food, clothes... what more could a girl (and her gay boyfriend) ask for.

No comments:

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto