Friday, May 16, 2008

Repressed No More.


Many months have passed since I promised a revamp and finally, with a lull in school, I have found time to start revamping the blog. This will be a work in progress... so who knows where the blog will go. Gone are the days of Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality... an old name for an old blog that reflected an old life. Instead I have started Bloor Street Tears - a blog that reflects me as I am now. Someone living in Toronto, right on Bloor street as I start my PhD comphrensive exams and generally start living life how I really want to.

So, this blog is going to be about me, school, my work, my ideas, my creative outlets... you get the drift. There might be weeks where I will talk about what I am reading (mostly comps stuff) or I might just post pictures, or maybe a Vegan, Indian, Asian, anything... recipe that I created or tried that day, or I will be more affective in my posts and do a more public feelings post. (More on that later... tomorrow perhaps). But mostly this blog is going to be about whatever the fuck I want it to be about! I want this to be as much fun for you to read as it is for me to write.

So, we're stepping out of repression, folks, and we're entering the big bad Torontoian world.

enjoy.

FYI. I was going to follow this with a bunch of pictures of my new apartment... but I can't find my camera cable. (This sentence somehow takes the punch out of my big relaunch announcement.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when we thought the camera cable saga had come to an end....

Matt J. said...

I found it - forgot which uber organized closet box I put it in - so pictures will be posted tonight!

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto