Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Getting Ready


Tonight Brianne and Jes and I are hanging out - Bri is writing her paper for 304, Jes has just finished packing some stuff and I am sitting on the couch. This is a pretty regular night for us. There will be pot smoking, there will be Family Guy, and there will be cigarette smoking going on. Then a sleep-over.

Tomorrow we are going shopping to get Jes a shirt for his defense that happens on Thursday... its just a ever ending party around here.

The last few days have been crazy, Sunday was a family BBQ for me as a going away party. It was a great night. Then yesterday, I packed everything EVERYTHING from here at the aprartment and then took it to mom's so I could unpack it all and repack it according to the movers standards. I threw out so many books - apparently all I own are books. I packed 12 boxes of 20 that were just boxes. What is wrong with me? I have some kind of a problem. I just can't stop buying books... even today I was thinking of going to Chapters. I mean what the fuck. Someone stop me before I hurt myself. This means that I am going to have to buy at least 3 - 4 new bookcases.

I have 18 days left in this city. The count down has begun people. The parties are getting bigger. The tears are coming more.

I'm getting ready to leave home behind me... Let's do this thing.

And for your entertainment - Jeffrey Dean Morgan in a tank top.

2 comments:

Identity Krysis said...

The eye candy is much appreciated.

18 more days. Holy crap.

We're gonna have a really -really- good time at karaoke tomorrow night. I'm SO looking forward to it!

Matt J. said...

I know - it is freaking me out more than I can say.

I can't wait for tonight - gonna rock my pants off.... perhaps literally.

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto