Tuesday, October 9, 2007

White Glases

I just met Eve Sedgwick - one of the nicest women I could ever possibly imagine. She shook my had and gave me this ENORMOUS smile when she walked in. I think I died a little bit.

I asked if I could meet with her tomorrow during her office hours - she said yes.

I am meeting with my academic idol tomorrow... my god!

How does one walk into a room and talk to the person you've spent your entire academic life worshipping? What exactly do I talk to her about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

talk about goats. big goats, little goats, billy goats, baby goats... who KNOWS where this subject will take you!

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto