Thursday, October 4, 2007

Steady... Steady...

This weeks has been a series of constant irritations that put me in one of the worst moods I have ever been in, although Jes probably has a list of "Matt's worst bad moods ever", so he's totally judging this post when he reads it.

But I have never been so tired, and so stressed - well at least not in a very long time. I think it all stemmed from my weekend when I got zero sleep and then discovered that I had a shit load of work to do this week and could barely get any sleep. If it was not a piercing falling out, or forgetting about meetings, or realizing I had piles of marking to do (in one day), or a TA training session to do, or having to go out to Mississauga to meet with students - only to discover that no students were coming and no one told me not to come - or an almost broken ipod that magically fixed itself.

It's no wonder, after reading over that list, that I was in a bad mood. Crap.

But today, I am happy to report that I am in a much better mood. Going to the bank in a few, then off to campus to read until class. After class I will be at home doing laundry, packing, and watching CSI and Grey's Anatomy till I go to bed early tonight. Then, I am up at around 3 to get ready, grab my bag and head off to the airport - it's NYC time baby!

I wonder if that has anything to do with my good mood today? Hmmmmm

No comments:

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto