Monday, October 22, 2007

Library Time

I am back in the Library again - I have spent pretty much the majority of my weekend here. I have an article due this week that I am madly trying to finish. I think it needs about another day and should be done. It seems that the Library cafeteria is the only place I've found where I can sit and use wireless all day without being bothered. I have not really found THE COFFEE SHOP yet that works well for me.

Although as I sit here and look out the window, I have just noticed the cutest little coffee shop across the street - perhaps I will try there tomorrow.

I have class this afternoon - we're talking about James's Portrait of A Lady... can we talk about how dull that book is? Dear lord!!!

Tomorrow Christine and Kath are coming into town to visit me and we are going to see Tori Amos (2 Tori shows in one month! EXCITING!!) It will be nice to see Christine - I've been missing her, and technically we should be able to see each other more.

In other news, Jes and I are planning a trip to Laramie, Wyoming for research in early November...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. which is more dull... james's portrait or haywood's betsy thoughtless? well, at least in mine she has both a squirrel and a monkey as pets... that's BOUND to lead to some sort of interesting scenario sooner or later (really, it's the only reason i'm still reading)

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto