Sunday, September 7, 2008

Talk to you later...

I am please to announce that my comps are over...I wrote paper two on Thursday...and although i am not as comfortable with how I handled the exam as I would want to be, I am just glad that it is over.

Before I start the new school year and all the work that it will entail, I am heading off to London to spend a week with Anthony.

So, I will see you all later... if I feel like posting, I will :) If not, well... talk to you when I get back

time to relax... thank goodness!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 230 bucks on every site. But for all I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto