Friday, June 27, 2008

And she's off to Paris


Well, I had to say goodbye to one of my closest friends here in Toronto today. Holly flew off to Paris for her year long adventure in the city of lights with her boy friend Chris.

After some touch and go at the airport over whether or not she would get on the plane, it boarded and she is now somewhere in the friendly skies flying away from her adopted family here in Toronto.

I am going to miss my lovely girl from Wales!

Course I am flying to Paris in June of next year to spend 2 weeks with her... oh yeah, you know that countdown has begun!

I love you Holls and I miss ya - already and it has not even been a day.

No comments:

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto