Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where you at?

This past week was really nice - Jes was in town for a visit, so we got to do our usual twin thing and hang out together. I even got to see parts of Toronto I had not really been to before and I managed to not spend too much money.

Yesterday Jes and I made trip plans for December - exciting stuff! Here is how my December is shaping up. I will go to New York in earlyish December and fly out to Vancouver from there (this is a way nicer and cheaper option... did you know that tickets to Vancouver from Toronto are like 500 bucks, while a ticket from New York was only around 300?) We arrive in Van on December 19th, staying until the night of the 26th when we fly to Chicago for MLA. We are in Chicago till the 30th after that back to NYC for New Years and stuff. I will be back in Toronto around the 6th. From then I will be in NYC probably every other week to take a class at CUNY.

Oh yes, I am going to be fucking exhausted!

For now, off to home and The Wire and marking... no wine tonight, I drank enough last night to last me at least until tomorrow.

No comments:

Bloor Street Tears (Formerly Everyone Say Repressed Homosexuality)

A blog about the life and times of a Toronto Grad Student living in Downtown Toronto